Roadmaster 2570 Comfort Ride Slipper Spring System-7,000 lb Tandem Axle
- Brand: Roadmaster
- Part Number: 2570
- Warranty: Unspecified Length
Roadmasters products are designed, engineered and manufactured at our plant in Vancouver, Wash. with virtually every process done under the same roof. The reason for hands-on manufacturing is simple: quality. Quality starts on the inside, and when you control the process, you control the quality, as Edwards is fond of saying. To our way of thinking, quality first is the reason more ROADMASTER towing products are on the road today than any other brand.
- Comfort Ride Slipper Springs attach to a central hanger that isolates each axle, so the two springs are no longer connected.
- Each spring is free to absorb and dissipate energy, which equates to less shake, rattle and roll in the trailer and in the truck.
- For tandem axle trailers or fifth wheels.
Note: the leaf spring system must be used in conjunction with the shock absorber system.
- Application: tandem-axle trailers
- Axle size: 3" diameter (typical 5,200-lb to 7,000-lb axle)
- Spring capacity: 3,500 lbs per spring
- Leaf spring dimensions: 27" long (from center of spring eye to end of spring) x 1-3/4" wide
- Eye diameter with bushing installed: 3/4" (9/16" without bushing)
- Leaf thickness: 3/8"
- Number of leaves: 5
- Shock length:
- Extended 17-1/2"
- Compressed: 11-1/2"
- Slipper springs: 4
- Center hanger boxes: 2
- Shocks: 4